Welcome to Richland Homes! It's a pleasure to see our house-building projects
become your homes. We love what we do, and it shows.
Please take a look around. Thank you for your interest!
Your home is one of the greatest investments you’ll ever make.
It’s vitally important to know about your builder before trusting him/her with the task of building your dream. For that reason, we’re glad to share information about our company. This isn’t for ego’s sake, but for you.
Knowing your ‘American dream’ is in capable hands is a comforting thought and makes the home building process enjoyable. To that end, here are some facts about Richland Homes:
- Family-owned and operated since 1996 by Brian and Regina Willaby
- The Willabys are second-generation builders, originally from Tulsa, OK
- Member of the Home Builders Association of Greater Springfield
- Build crawlspace, basement and two-story homes
- Prices range from $185,000 to $600,000
- Recently built in Pearson Meadows, Rivercut Golf Community, Woodfield Park, Cherry Hills, Emerald Park, Emerald Place, Lakeridge Estates, Fremont Hills, Castle Oaks, Scenic View, Timberline Estates, Deer Creek, Forest Ridge and The Lakes at Wild Horse
- Both sons, Mike and Chris, are involved with company operations